At Silver Lake Dental, we pride ourselves in giving our patients something to smile about.
If you would like more information about our cosmetic dentistry services, our general dentistry services, our office and technology, or the Silver Lake Dental experience, our dental staff will be more than happy to set up a consultation and answer all your questions. Contact Silver Lake Dental today.
We offer a full range of dental technologies and products to enhance your treatments.
- Pre-filled disposable whitening trays
- Pro-Select3® periodontal therapy system by Pro-Dentec®
- Logicon® Caries Detection
- CAESY® interactive system for patient education
- DigiDoc® Intraoral Camera
- Oraqix® needle free anesthetic for periodontal treatment
- Emax® crowns made from a metal-free, zirconium substructure for optimal strength and esthetics
- Carestream digital x-rays
- Custom athletic mouth guards
- Vizilite Plus® oral cancer screening
- Nitrous oxide for sedation
- Snore & sleep apnea appliances
- Clenching and bruxism splints
- Restoration of implants with referral for implant placement with immediate temporization
- Cable TV in hygiene rooms
Theresa M. Snell, D.D.S.
Dr. Theresa Snell grew up in Anchorage, Alaska and lived in Seattle, Washington before relocating to Minnesota. One of the highly skilled dentists here at Silver Lake Dental, she enjoys practicing cosmetic dentistry and making patients smile. Minneapolis is a wonderful place to raise a family, and Dr. Snell, with her husband and their two daughters enjoy all the outdoor activities in the area.
“I feel fortunate to have relocated to Minnesota, the place my parents were raised and extended family reside. It has enabled me to practice dentistry the way I have always dreamed, in a beautiful community in which I live, with family nearby.”
- 2014 Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine Top Dentist
- 2007 Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine Top Dentist
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington – Fellowship Certificate Hospital Dentistry
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington – Residency Certificate Hospital Dentistry
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington – Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree
- California State University, Chico, California – Bachelor of Science in biological sciences
- University of Alaska, Anchorage, Alaska
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota State Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Association
- 21st Century Study Club
- Spear Study Club
- Business Networking International
- Marathon Runner
- Ironman Triathlon Finisher
- Snow and Water Skiing
- “Smile Island Style” on St. Paul Island, Alaska
- Volunteer services for Project Homeless Connect
- Volunteer services for Donated Dental Services
Dr. Charlie Hannon , D.D.S.Dr. Charlie Hannon is from Rochester, MN and attended the University of Minnesota for both undergraduate and dental school. Dr. Hannon is an avid Minnesota sports fan, and participates in multiple sports leagues around the Twin Cities area. In his spare time, he enjoys reading and exploring the Twin Cities restaurant scene with his wife.
- University of Minnesota – B.S. in Biology
- University of Minnesota – D.D.S.
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Playing Sports – Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball
- Good Samaritan Dental Clinic – Rochester, MN
- Common Hope Dental Mission Trip – Guatemala
- Give Kids a Smile
Amy, Licensed Dental Hygienist
Amy has been with Silver Lake Dental since 2005. Amy started in the dental field in 1999, she was a dental assistant prior to completing her degree in dental hygiene. Amy’s background includes working in general dental practices as well as offices with a cosmetic focus. After a visit with Amy, you will realize that her love of the dental world focuses on prevention. Amy has two children and a dog. Amy and her family enjoy many outdoor activities, the kids’ sporting events and quiet time inside. She has volunteered twice with “Smile Island Style” on St. Paul Island, Alaska. Amy’s future goals include improving on and learning what can be done to better the experience for her patients, continuing her education and to always enjoy what she is doing.
Amy G, Administration
Amy was born and raised in Brooklyn Park. She is married with three children and has been in the dental field for 12 years. Amy enjoys spending time with her 4 granddaughters, spending time at the cabin in the summer and reading.
Camille, Licensed Dental Hygienist
Camille has been with Silver Lake Dental since 2005 but has been in the dental field since 1999. She currently lives up north with her husband and 3 children, but grew up in the southern parts of the Twin Cities. Camille loves to spend time with her family and friends. She also loves to shop. Camille hopes to continue in the dental field for years to come. She has also volunteered with “Smile Island Style” on St. Paul Island, Alaska and hopes to be able to go back again.
Julie, Licensed Dental Hygienist
Julie joined the Silver Lake Dental team in 2010. Julie has lived in Minnesota since 1996. She received a degree in early childhood education and worked as a pre-school teacher for six years before pursuing a career in dental hygiene. Julie loves spending time with her husband and three boys, and friends. She loves boating and going to the cabin during the spring and summer months. She has two Shih Tzu’s named Bentley and Rollie.
Sarah, Licensed Dental Hygienist
Sarah has been with Silver Lake Dental since 2005. Before pursuing a career as a dental hygienist at Silver Lake Dental, Sarah was a dental assistant in Los Angeles, CA and New Hope, MN. She enjoys camping and hiking in the summer and spending time with her husband and sons. She has two cats and several fish and frog tanks. Sarah enjoys being part of the Silver Lake Dental team and has never worked with people who are so committed to patient care and comfort. Sarah has also volunteered with “Smile Island Style” on St. Paul Island, Alaska.
Rachel, Licensed Dental Assistant and Appointment Coordinator
Rachel has been at Silver Lake Dental since 2008. Rachel lives in the New Brighton area with her husband and two children. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, dining out and camping. Rachel does volunteer work with “Project Homeless Connect”, “Smile Island Style” in Alaska and “Give Kids a Smile”.
Stacie, Licensed Dental Assistant
Stacie has worked at Silver Lake Dental since 1997. Stacie grew up in a small town near St. Cloud, Minnesota where she attended St. Cloud Technical College for dental assisting. After graduating from school, she then relocated to the Twin Cities and started her career as a dental assistant. She enjoys spending time with her three children and is a big hockey and sports fan. Her other interests include camping, riding motorcycles, music and movies.
Theresa, Licensed Dental Assistant
Theresa grew up in the Northwest suburbs of Minneapolis and graduated from Herzing University in 2004. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband, son and two cats. Some of her interests include camping, fishing, crafting, and baking.
Andrea, Licensed Dental Assistant
Andrea graduated from Herzing University in 2010 as a Dental Assistant and joined the Silver Lake Dental Team in 2015. Andrea grew up in Mounds View. She enjoys baking, traveling, rollerblading, camping and spending time with her family and friends.
Aimee, Office Manager
Originally born here in Minnesota, Aimee grew up in Anchorage, Alaska and relocated to Minnesota in 2007 to work at Silver Lake Dental. Aimee enjoys playing volleyball and softball and other outdoor activities like fishing, boating and riding her motorcycle. Other areas of interest include movies, music, cooking and spending time with family. Aimee has one dog named Logan. Aimee enjoys working at Silver Lake Dental where we focus on giving our patients the best care possible.
Dana has been with Silver Lake Dental since 2007. Prior to working at Silver Lake Dental she was in the medical field for over 10 years. Dana enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Dana is married and has a dog named Sammy. Other interests include traveling, theatre, golf and dining out.