The Silver Lake Dental Experience
Your First Appointment
We aim to make every visit special. While you are here we make it easy for you to relax. We offer fresh baked cookies, a variety of beverages, and can even make your coffee to go. While you are with us kick back, and try our soothing warm paraffin treatment for luxuriously soft, baby-like hands.
Once you are comfortable in the dental recliner you will be offered a refreshing mouth rinse. At the end of your appointment freshen up with a warm face cloth.
Our treatment rooms have neck support pillows, warm blankets, and Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) available upon request. We also offer dark sunglasses and a headset to enhance your relaxation–you’re in charge of the music, or bring in your favorite music.
When you call our office our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Dentistry need not be anything less than a pleasant experience.
Call or email us to schedule, then click here to complete your forms.
What We Provide
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
- Easy payment options for treatment. We accept cash, check, all major credit cards, and offer interest-free financing through CareCreditSM
What to Expect
- For our adult patients age 18+, please allow 70-80 minutes with Dr. Snell or Dr. Iburg. Patients under the age of 18 are scheduled for 40-50 minutes with one of our dental hygienists.
- The dentist will perform a complete oral examination, take full mouth x-rays if needed, and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer.
What to Bring
- If you have current dental x-rays, please bring them to your first appointment or have your previous dental office email them to us. If you don’t have them, new x-rays will be taken. Most dental benefits will cover a full mouth series every 3 years.
- With just a few simple forms, we’ll ask for relevant medical history, any medications you might be taking, your dental history, and any dental benefit coverage you may have.
- A picture ID and your dental benefit card.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, to fill out a patient history form.