The Silver Lake Dental Experience
Dentistry need not be anything less than a pleasant experience.
We aim to make every visit special. At Silver Lake Dental you will find:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
- Easy payment options for treatment. We accept cash, check, all major credit cards, and offer interest-free financing through CareCreditSM
We offer fresh baked cookies, a variety of beverages, and can even make your coffee to go. While you are with us kick back, and try our soothing warm paraffin treatment for luxuriously soft, baby-like hands.
Once you are comfortable in the dental recliner you will be offered a refreshing mouth rinse. At the end of your appointment freshen up with a warm face cloth.
Neck support pillows, warm blankets, and Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) are available upon request. We offer dark sunglasses and a headset to allow you to relax fully while we take care of you. Listen to one of our channels, or bring in your favorite music.
Your First Appointment
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
What to Expect
- For our adult patients age 18+, please allow 70-80 minutes with Dr. Snell or Dr. Hannon. Patients under the age of 18 are scheduled for 40-50 minutes with one of our dental hygienists.
- The dentist will perform a complete oral examination, take full mouth x-rays if needed, and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer.
What to Bring
- If you have current dental x-rays, please bring them to your first appointment or have your previous dental office email them to us. If you don’t have them, new x-rays will be taken. Most dental benefits will cover a full mouth series every 3 years.
- With just a few simple forms, we’ll ask for relevant medical history, any medications you might be taking, your dental history, and any dental benefit coverage you may have. Complete your forms online here.
- A picture ID and your dental benefit card.